With File Juicer you can:
- Extract images from a PowerPoint slide show or presentation.
- Extract images and text from PDF files.
- Recover images and video from erased flash cards
- Recover text from damaged files
- Extract the images and HTML files in Safari's cache.
- Extract attachments from email archives.
- Rebuild simple PDF files into Word documents
- Convert iPhoto's iPod cache files and ithmb files to TIFF.
- Recover photos from your iPod if you have lost your Mac.
- Extract Flash animations saved in .EXE files.
- Convert ZIP files which have been saved as .EXE files to zip.
- Extract the JPEG pictures from Canon & Nikon RAW files.
- Use it for forensics examining cache files of various kinds
- Invisibly attach files to images - simple steganography
The File FormatsFile Juicer will search any type of file, but not all files use standards for storing images, video or text. See the list of file formats for tips on what you can find in the most common files.
RequirementsMac OS 10.9 See the read me for previous versions.
Flash card image recovery requires that Finder can see it.
How to use File JuicerDrop files or folders on File Juicer and it will extract the images, like "Stuffit Expander".
For more info and tips, see the single page User Guide